The Association for Women in Communications – New Jersey Professional Chapter (AWCNJ) is an organization that promotes the professional growth and advancement of women across the communications spectrum by providing innovative career development programming and information exchange opportunities. AWCNJ chapter members enjoy many benefits:
- Meetings, typically held bimonthy at either breakfast or dinner, allow members the opportunity to network and provide each other with professional support. Most meetings feature one or more speakers who bring a variety of corporate, entrepreneurial, leadership and human relations perspectives to communications topics.
- Women in Communications Cares, a program at every meeting, offers a career opportunity exchange to those looking for a new job or a new hire.
- Members gain strong ties with communicators in diverse professions, facilitating problem solving and professional development.
- The opportunity to volunteer for a position in the AWCNJ board or as a committee member.
- Members receive periodic email announcements of current job openings.
- Our chapter Web site (www.awcnj.org) provides information about AWC’s New Jersey chapter.
Additionally, chapter members receive benefits from the AWC national organization, which include:
- Online membership directory and publications.
- Web site with links for communications research.
- Annual professional conference.
- Awards: National and Clarion awards.
- Professional product and travel discounts.
Be sure to select the New Jersey chapter when you complete your membership application. Join online today or download the membership application.
- Professional Communicator: $129 per year; $50 one time application fee; $20 NJ chapter fee per year.
- Executive Communicator: $189 per year; $50 one time application fee; $20 NJ chapter fee per year.
- Entrepreneur: $114 per year; $50 one time application fee; $20 NJ chapter fee per year.
- Retired: $34 per year; $50 one time application fee; $20 NJ chapter fee per year.
- Collegiate/New Graduate: $34 per year; $20 NJ chapter fee per year; application fee waived.
For more membership information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.