AWCNJ kicks off the 2015 schedule with a presentation on improving communications among generations in the workplace.
Millennials, Gen Xers, Boomers and the Silent Generation: How to Communicate So Everyone Understands
Date: Wednesday, February 18
Time: 6:30-9:00 p.m.
Location: Leone’s Italian Restaurant, 19 South Park Street, Montclair, NJ 07042
Menu: Salad, Appetizer, Pasta, choice of 3 entrees (chicken, fish, veal), coffee/soda
Price (includes meal): $35 Members/Non-Members; $30 Students
All are welcome to join us to hear executive coach Laurel Bernstein explain how to be heard by all four generations at work and in the marketplace. “For the last decade, and for the first time in the history of the U.S. and Canada, there are four generations – with different spending habits and ways of communicating – working side-by-side,” she said. “If you’re communicating in the way your own generation communicates, you’re risking not being heard by three other generations.”
About Laurel Bernstein
- President of Executive Coaching, a firm that specializes in enhancing the performance and leadership skills for corporate professionals and small business owners
- Former Board Member of AWCNJ
- Works with Senior Leaders and Business Owners in Northern New Jersey and New York
- 2013-2014 President MetroEast Region NJAWBO
- 2013 Recipient of the MetroEast New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners Business Woman of the Year
- 2011 – 2012 Project Leader, Taproot Foundation
- You can follow her on Twitter – @BERNSTEINLAUREL
Pre-registration is required for this event (see below). For more information, please send an email to email@example.com.