Mendoza Media LLC, co-owned by managing partner and AWCNJ member Teresa Mendoza, received a total of six awards for two videos they have produced.
Emergency Preparedness for Dialysis Patients, was produced for The Mount Sinai Medical Center and received two awards:
- Gold Communicator Award for “Film/Video: Safety” category
- Silver Communicator Award for “Film/Video: Health and Wellness” category
Mendoza Media has since translated the video into 5 languages for outreach to non-English speaking dialysis patients.
Montclair Breast Center is Dedicated to Patients, a first in a series of three web videos, was produced for Satellite Advertising & Design and their client. It received four awards:
- Silver Telly Award for “Online Commercial – Health and Wellness” category
- Bronze Telly Award for “Online Video – Other” category
- Gold Communicator Award for “Branded Content: Business to Consumer” category
- Silver Communicator Award for “Online Video – Other” category
Congratulations Teresa and Mendoza Media! You can also visit this award-winning company at www.mendozamedia.us.