- • A communications professional who’s thinking about joining the Association for Women in Communications, New Jersey Chapter (AWCNJ)?
- • A former AWCNJ member?
Whichever statement describes you, now is the perfect time to join—or rejoin—AWCNJ, during the Association for Women in Communications’ annual Fall Membership Drive, running now through November 15, 2015.
You may be thinking that AWCNJ membership is expensive. But if you join or rejoin during the Membership Drive, our parent organization, the Association for Women in Communications, will waive its $50 application fee, and AWCNJ, your local chapter, will waive our $20 chapter dues. That’s $70 you won’t have to pay if you join now.
This leaves just your annual dues. There are five categories of AWCNJ membership:
- • Professional communicator (employee): $129/year (35 cents a day)
- • Self-employed entrepreneur: $114/year (31 cents a day)
- • Executive communicator: $189/year (52 cents a day)
- • Retired communications professionals: $34/year (9 cents a day)
- • College students and recent graduates: $34/year (9 cents a day)
AWCNJ Mentoring Circle
As an added incentive, AWCNJ is offering new members the first opportunity to register for our inaugural Mentoring Circle, which will begin in February 2016 under the leadership of AWCNJ co-president and executive coach Laurel Bernstein. Limited to a maximum of 12 members at all career levels, the AWCNJ Mentoring Circle will focus on career and leadership development, with cultivation of professional connections within and outside AWCNJ. Participants must commit to four monthly two-hour sessions and complete a professional growth project; one-on-one coaching with Laurel will also be available. There is no charge for this program. Interested members should contact Laurel, email@example.com, as soon as possible for more information.